Moomoo promo code

$3,500 Moomoo Promotion For 2023

Current Moomoo promo code for 17 FREE stocks between $8 and $3,500. April 2023 best Moomoo bonus redemption code for opening a new account or for existing customers depositing cash into regular broker trading account or (ROTH) IRA.

Moomoo Promotion

Open Moomoo Account

About Moomoo Promotions

Moomoo is a broker with many things to like. The pricing, tools, available securities, and social sentiment features help the broker stand out. Moomoo promotions are also a good reason to check this broker out.

Read on to learn about Moomoo’s promotions and bonuses.

Moomoo offers promotions all the time, and they come in many shapes and sizes. The bonus offers usually involve free stocks, which are unlocked by either opening an account, depositing funds, or inviting friends to sign up for a Moomoo account. The current offers are a welcome and referral bonus.

Sometimes, you’ll also see promotions like ACAT transfer reimbursements and deposit promos. These occur around important events and during the holiday season.

moomoo promotion

Free Stock Promo at Moomoo

The Moomoo's free stock promo is the primary bonus on offer, and it is the most generous. By completing some basic steps, you can receive up to 17 free stocks worth up to $2,000 each.

You must open a new account and make qualifying deposits to get the maximum bonus. You get one free stock when you open your account. Depositing $100 unlocks five free stocks, and a deposit of $1,000 or more allows you to choose 17 stocks. You can receive 17 stocks in total.

moomoo promo code

Moomoo Promotion

Open Moomoo Account

Moomoo Ambassador Program

The referral program is another way to get free stocks, and it is a good way for current Moomoo customers to take advantage of the broker’s free stock program.

For each new successful referral, the referee gets two free stocks of BAC. The referral program is time-based and allows referrers to receive up to $2,000 worth of stock during the program’s active period.

moomoo promo

Moomoo Promotion Details

As with all promotional offers, there are some important details to keep in mind.

Free Stock Bonus Offer at Moomoo

Once you have opened your account and received your first free stock (valued somewhere between $3 and $2,000), you should make two deposits. The first should be a deposit of at least $100, and the second deposit of at least $1,000.

It is unclear if these two deposits can be combined into one easy transaction, and it very well might work. However, they are listed as two steps, so we advise you to follow the two-step deposit plan.

What is clear is that you can make a series of smaller deposits that add up to the qualifying amounts.

When you receive your free stocks, they are added to your account with a pending status within five days of meeting the requirements.

You must maintain the original deposit bonus for at least 60 days to unlock the stocks. So, if you opened a new Moomoo account and deposited $1,000 to unlock all fifteen stocks, your brokerage account balance should not dip below the required $1,000 threshold.

Remember that securities do lose value, and if your positions cause your account balance to fall below the threshold, you will lose your free stocks. It may be better to make an additional deposit to trade with during the initial 60-day period.

The likelihood of getting a free stock valued above $100 is 0.1%. Likewise, there is only a 4.9% chance of getting a bonus stock valued from $10 to $99.9. That means you have a 95% chance of getting a stock valued between $3 and $9.99.

Moomoo Promotion

Open Moomoo Account

Moomoo Ambassador Bonus Offer

The Ambassador referral bonus offer is straightforward. You can invite as many people as you like to Moomoo. Every time one of your referrals signs up and makes the required deposit ($100), you receive the bonus stock.

Just keep in mind that referrals must be 18 years old and hold a valid SSN.

Updated on 1/28/2023.

Ben Wright
About the Author
Ben Wright is an investor, a trader, an educator, and something of an explorer. He spends his days in the markets when he is not teaching or spending time with his family. Ben writes about stockbrokers, markets, investment vehicles, promotional offers, and tools that help investors make the most of their time in the markets.